Friday, January 9, 2009

nothin new

well its been forever since ive posted. i got a new dog thats a wolf hybrid and pretty much school has been goin on. this holiday i got an x box 360(other one broke. dog duh. v games. a swrod from lord of the rings. new ocarina. and a paint ball gun. and some more. hope 2009 is ok for some of u no cus its not here in nj. we had a huge gang fight last night and an entire gang got killed. this happend 20 minutes from my house. ya were i live is pretty cool since its like the suburbs with forest and shops,bay, ocean, bord walk and stuff. but the city isnt long away and many gangs come to us and other neer by towns for protection from cops

2 comments:

Skye said...

Sounds like you got a lot for Christmas! Nice! I bet that dog is really cool!
I kind of live somewhere like that - near loads of gangs I mean. There were a few shootings and stuff in the flats opposite my granny's and grandad's house and I go there after school every day and stay there overnight sometimes - eek!
I kind of know what it's like so you're not the only one.

I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year!

Tell me when you find out more about coming to Ireland.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

Cruz said...

Hiya Jake! Nice loot for Christmas and aww the dog sounds awesome, what's his name?... and I hate violence, my family has been hit by random acts of violence in the past, and it's utterly horrific, I don't think anywhere is safe anymore... but the forrest, ocean and boardwalk sounds like a nice place to live, I live in the city so there's no GREEN, you know trees, grass, and stuff, I wish I lived in the country.

*^.^* Cruz