Thursday, October 27, 2011

So many years

Well my old friends. I do not know what to say after being away soooo long. I could tell you all so much but I know many have already forgotten me. So I am going to say this, Im back. I dont know how much i have missed. Last year I got into a comma (real) for a whole month after a car crash. I have been away so long that it took me just a few days ago to stubble across something that jogged all of you back into my head. That is wen I remembered the awsome things together. Perhaps I am feling nostalgic or something but if you have anything to tell me after many years, please do tell

2 comments:

X said...

Hello there friend. I'm sorry to hear of the accident, but happy to hear that you're alright.

Skye said...

Heya how you doing now? I've been off this for a long time too so much has happened in the last couple years. Far too much to write in just a comment. We'll have to chat and catch up sometime. Glad you're ok